Friday, September 10, 2010

Sept 10, 2010

Not 100% sure when we'll be making our way back to Wisconsin. The insurance company is pushing for today, but his doctors here in California think he needs a couple more days to heal. So it probably won't be today, but it could be tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day... I hate not knowing...


Jimmy was also much more awake last night. He is mouthing his words again, and I was able to talk to him a little bit more about our upcoming flight back to Wisconsin. He is excited to get back, we both consider it home. As soon as I find out when we're headed back, I'll let you all know!


Yesterday was so overwhelming since I found out that we had to come back to Madison. Don't get me wrong! I love Madison and all of our friends there, but it is hard to leave our family and friends here. I was really freaking out, and upset that the insurance company was just now letting me know this information. I talked with Jimmy about the medical flight, everything that is going on, asked him if he was okay with these decisions, etc. I think he realized that I was pretty upset with all this insurance company BS. He looked right at me, and mouthed "I'm alive". I was like WHOOOOOOOOOOA! All morning I had been so wrapped up in my frustrations with insurance that I had temporarily forgotten what really really mattered. He put me back in the right frame of mind, like he ALWAYS does! He's such a great guy!



No comments: