Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Pet Post

It's been a while since we've put up pet pictures! Here are a few for you to enjoy!

Me laying with my overweight kitten! 


Me, Zorro, and Pepper relaxing on the couch. They keep me nice and warm!


Zorro and Pepper doing their favorite thing: looking outside at the squirrels, rabbits, and birds that come into the backyard!


Jimmy and I bought the pets some custard (ice cream) that is safe for them to eat. 


Zorro and Jimmy playing frisbee in the backyard.


This picture and all the ones below were taken before we moved. Here is a picture of Bailey and Pepper lounging on the Wii Fit.


Here is a picture of Zorro right before I bathed him and cut his hair!


The cat likes to play with soda boxes. 


Pepper is about to pounce on Bailey! 


Pepper playing with the cat tree we built her.


Zorro supervising Pepper on the cat tree.


I think this is my favorite picture of Pepper. Look at that gut!


A picture of all 3! Zorro looks homeless.

No comments: