Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pepper is here!

We picked Pepper up on Saturday morning. I had an allergic reaction to either her or the dust from her kitty litter. My left eye swelled up and was all lumpy with hives. Nothing major! It all went away with ice, I brought some allergy pills, and I haven't had any troubles since then.

Pepper is super awesome. She's okay with getting her paws touched and she rolls over for belly rubs. She has a little cold right now, so her eyes are kind of drippy and she's sneezing. She's probably allergic to me. She's using her litter box like a pro, and she likes to meow back and forth with me. She is totally okay with laying next to Zorro, but she is kind of scared of Bailey. I have no idea why. Yesterday, she saw Bailey and ran into the bathroom. 

Here are some pictures:

Jimmy, Pepper, and Zorro.



I only posted this picture because Zorro looks like an idiot. PS: Check out Pepper's purple nails! We bought these little plastic claw covers that you glue onto their claws. Keeps the furniture from getting ruined, and keeps us all from getting scratched. 



This one is my favorite!



Zorro, Pepper, and me

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Ashley and Jimmy

No comments: