Monday, July 25, 2011

The eve of the best week ever.

Technically, it's Monday so the best week ever has already begun. It's 1:40AM and I am blogging via iPhone from the comfort of our bed. Jimmy is beside me, snoring very loudly I might add. Jimmy and Beeblur on my left, Zorro on my right. Mommy sandwich to kick off the best week ever... I love it!
Monday: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for Madison restaurant week.
Wednesday: Nau-ti-gals for restaurant week.
Thursday: leave for Chicago! Dinner at a pizza place featured on Food Network's Best Thing I Ever Ate, then ice cream at a place also featured on food network.
Friday: Shedd aquarium, delish lunch and dinner plans, followed by a chocolate buffet at the hotel. (did I mention that we are staying at The Peninsula!?!)
Saturday: museum day, millennium park so Zorro can see the bean (i've told him about it and he's very excited), picnic at millennium park with the boys, delish dinner plans, and cirque du soleil's 'Ovo'.
Sunday: come home, but on the way, pick up cinnamon rolls from Ann Sather, also featured on Best Thing I Ever Ate.
Monday: Daniel Tosh's show in Madison!!!

So excited for the next 7 days. Fabulous food and lots of fun await us!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: